Thursday, June 22, 2017

So... The "Summer" (ahem, ahem) Releases 2017

Hey, peoples. I'm feeling a little ticked right now. Not because I just said "peoples" (double plural!), but because the new releases are, mostly, not great. And because I had this whole hilariously critical post written about them, and then Blogger glitched up and wouldn't let me publish it. It's taken to doing this whenever I try to use screenshots, which is I why I haven't posted about the last few sets of new releases. I'm determined to get this one to you, though, so I'm trying something new. The post is written up, with screenshots and all, in Google Docs. Click here to see it. 

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you encounter any problems with the document.
-Lissie

2 comments:

  1. I agree on all of these!
    EmeraldPhoenix
    https://pheonixamericangirlworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Phoenix! Yeah, this release was a bit of a miss.
      -Lissie

      Delete