Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Vlogging Tag (mwa ha ha)

Thanks to one of my readers, Phoenix from Phoenix American Girl World, I have been nominated for my first ever award/tag thingy! I am so honored that people are starting to take notice of my little blog.

Alright, here we go!


Rules:

1.Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their  blog.
2.Write a post (it can be about absolutely anything) and don’t edit it at all, like you would if you were vlogging. No backspacing or deleting allowed. (But if you make a typo that looks like an inappropriate word, then you can delete it.) It does not have to include pictures, but if you do include them, no editing allowed on those, either. 
3. Nominate 5 other people and let them know you nominated them.
Well, then. Thank you, Phoenix. Here is a link.

Hmm, this will be hard. I can't stand typos and leaving them will be tough for me. I tend to go over things and edit them a lot of times. But I'll give it a try. Also, how long do I have to type for? Usually these things say "5 minutes" or "100 words" or whatever. Ooh, a loophole! Let this be a lesson, people. ALWAYS CLARIFY RULES. I could just say a few words and it would count. Hee hee! Here we go!

My mom is making sloppy joes for lunch. Yum!

All done! It was so short, I didn't even make any typos! I love loopholes.

I nominate these people. They can do it like me if they want. Or not.

American Girl Doll Crafter at Doll Days
Jennifer at We're All Mini Mad Here
American Girl Doll Artist at Small Dolls in a Big World
Xyra at Tea Time With Melody Q
AGMusic at Doll Fun 4 Everyone

I guess that's it! See you later!
-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment